2 stuk(s) in voorraad bij Codima Gent
0 stuk(s) in extern magazijn
Indien besteld voor 17u, levering donderdag 27 juli 2017
Gratis verzending vanaf € 300
Fractal Design Define Nano S - Window. Formaat: ITX-Tower, Soort: PC, Supported motherboard form factors: ITX. Vermogenstoevoer locatie: Bodem, Ondersteunde vormfactoren stroomvoorziening: ATX. Aantal geïntstalleerde ventilators voorkant: 1x 140 mm, Voorste ventilators ondersteunende diameters: 120,140 mm, Geïnstalleerde ventilators achterkant: 1x 120 mm. Supported hard disk drive sizes: 2.5,3.5". Breedte: 20,3 cm, Diepte: 40 cm, Hoogte: 33 cm
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.