Performance reaches new heights with the P183, the next enclosure from Antec's high-end Performance One series. With the latest Quiet Computing™ technologies, the P183 delivers first-class performance at its quietest, coolest and most stylish.
* Dual chamber design isolates heat and noise: the power supply resides in a separate chamber to isolate heat and reduce system noise
* No power supply included
* Power supply option: comes with a power supply mounting adapter to mount either a standard size power supply or Antec?s exclusive CP Series power supply
* Innovative three-layer, sound-deadening side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen noise and ensure Quiet Computing™
* 11 drive bays
- External 4 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
* Cooling system:
- 1 rear (standard) 120mm x 25mm TriCool™ fan
- 1 top (standard) 120mm x 25mm TriCool™ fan
- 1 lower front chamber - 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 upper front chamber - 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 middle chamber - 120mm fan (optional)
* Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
* Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (HDA and AC?97 compatible)
* Double hinged door opens up to 270°/li>
* 7 expansion slots
* 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability
* Maximum video card size: 15.5"/394mm (Note: some video cards may require removal of the adjacent hard drive cage)
* Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX
* Case dimensions:
- 20.25"(H) x 8.1"(W) x 19.9"(D)
- 514 mm (H) x 205 mm (W) x 507 mm (D)
* Net weight: 30.9 lbs / 14 kg
* What?s new in the P183:
-Front door vents, as well as wider vents along the door frame, improve airflow into the chassis.
-Filters and filter doors are integrated as one unit. The doors themselves have been modified to provide greater airflow, resulting in cooler system temperatures.
-Drive bay covers are vented and include air filters to provide better airflow.
-Lower chamber fan is now located in front of the hard drive cage, allowing for installation of longer PSUs as well as easier cable routing between the lower HD cage and the power supply.